- ****** Authorized Darkglass Electronics Dealer *******
Here we have a brand new Darkglass Electronics Microtubes X 900 Bass Amplifier Head. 900 Watts of pure bliss! The Microtubes 900 is the latest version and is packed with everything you will ever need from a bass amplifier. All analog preamp with a Class D power section. Microbes X voicing, Comp, Graphic EQ, Mute, Passive/Active input switch, Cab sim, Midi, headphone jack, USB, and of course an XLR balanced output. Footswitch is also included. It doesn’t get much better than this. Wrap it all up in a slick, compact chassis weighing less than 6 lbs! Thanks for looking and happy buying!
- From Darkglass site….
- Front Panel Features
- Input-Use this jack to connect your instrument via a standard ¼” mono cable.
- Passive/Active-Use this push-button switch to change from passive to active mode. If your bass is active it can have a hotter signal, making the amp distort earlier (feel free to use if such additional distortion is desired).
- X-Use this push-button to turn on or off the Microtubes X Engine which allows you to compress and distort your bass signal in two separate bands, solidifying the clean low end and distorting the highs to taste from articulate to aggressive. The Microtubes X Engine operates before the EQ section.
- Clean Comp-Use this push-button switch to activate the compressor circuit for the clean channel. Vol (Clean Comp)Sets the level of the clean channel when the compressor is engaged. HPF (High Pass Filter)
- Controls the cutoff frequency of the high pass filter which is applied before the clean signal is fed to the distortion circuit. Ranging from 100 Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) to 1 kHz (for ultra-sharp definition).DriveSets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- Mix-Controls the blend between the compressed lows and the distorted highs.
- LPF (Low Pass Filter)Controls the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter which is applied before the clean signal is fed to the compression circuit. Ranging from 50 Hz (for only sub-bass) to 500 Hz (to preserve some clean mids).
- Comp-Controls the amount of compression for the low band when X is activated. Both threshold and makeup gain are controlled to maintain a constant level. This control is also used to control the amount of compression when the compressor is enabled for the clean signal. The clean comp is full-range.
- Level-Sets the output volume of the X channel.Bass+-12 dB @ 80 Hz. Mids+-12 dB at 250, 500, 1.5k and 3 kHz. Treble+-12 dB @ 3 kHz.
- Master-Sets the overall volume of the unit.
- Mute-Use this push-button to mute the amplifier.
- Width: 26.7 cm /10¼”
Length: 25.5 cm / 10″
Height: 7.1 cm / 2¾”
Weight: 2.4 kg / 5.3 lb
- Back Panel Features
- Speaker Output-Use this connector to connect the amplifier to your cabinet.
- This speakON combo jack allows for either speakON or ¼” speaker cable operation. The outputs are connected in parallel with the minimum load of 2,5 Ω.
WARNING: Do not use an instrument cable with this jack. Using an instrument cable can damage your amplifier.
- Send-Use this output to send the signal to effects units.
- Return-Use this input to receive the signal from effects units.
- Master volume control is after this input.
- Ground Lift-Use this control to lift the ground of the DI XLR outputs. If you are experiencing ground noise in your DI signal try changing the setting of this control.
- Pre DI Output-Use this connector to send a balanced copy of your clean signal to the console, mic preamp, interface, etc.
- Post DI Output-Use this connector to connect the Microtubes X 900 preamplifier to balanced equipment (mic preamp, recorder, compressor, audio interface, etc.) via a standard XLR connector. Using this connection you have a signal processed by the preamp section of the amp (gain, distortion, compressor, EQ, cab sim, etc.).
- USB The USB-C connector allows you to use the Darkglass Suite to load different cabinet impulses or change different parameters on your amp (MIDI; compressor on/off, etc.).
- Headphone Output Connect your headphones and enjoy the processed signal chain with the impulse response cabinet emulation.
- Headphone Volume Controls the volume of the headphone output.
- Aux In Connect this to the headphone output of your laptop, cellphone, MP3 player, etc. The Aux In signal is fed only to the headphone output.
- Cab Select: Switch between 3 different cabinet impulses or bypass this section for a rawer sound. MIDI The MIDI input allows you to control the channels of the amp via a MIDI standard controller. MIDI PC and CC can be configured in the Suite.
- Footswitch The Intelligent Footswitch is a proprietary digitally controlled device that allows you to remotely engage and disengage the X Engine or to mute the amplifier. Plugging in the footswitch disables all front panel buttons except the passive/active switch and the clean comp push-button which will remain operational for the clean channel.When using the Super Intelligent Footswitch, disengage the Clean Comp button on the front panel as the clean comp on/off will be controlled by the footswitch.· You can use a regular mono instrument cable to connect the amplifier to the footswitch.· You must remove the cable from the footswitch jack in the rear panel if you want to control the amp from the front panel. FanThe fan forces air inside the amp to help the heatsink system cool the amp. The fan will speed up when the temperature rises to help cool the system more efficiently while keeping the noise at minimum. Be sure to never cover the vent holes. AC SocketUse this connector to feed electric power to the amp. The X 900 has an automatically switching power supply that supports 100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz. AC Power ON/OFFUse this switch to release the audio energy from your bass.
- We ship via Fedex ground, UPS, or USPS and insurance is always included in shipping. Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
- Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end.Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!