****** Authorized Warwick Dealer ******
Here we have the new Warwick Gnome I Pocket Bass Amplifier Head. The Gnome Series of bass amps are small, lightweight, and most importantly, Powerful. The Gnome I packed 200 watts @4 ohms and fits in the pocket of your gig bag. Aluminum chassis for stability and weight. Designed to be a clean, crisp, transparent amp that provides solid power at a very affordable price. Controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, and Master. One of the best features is the Gnome I is also a USB interface so you can record direct to your DAW with it. USB cable is included. It’s also loaded with a headphone jack, DI out, and a ground lift switch. Killer amplifier at a killer price! Thanks for looking and happy buying!
From Warwick’s site…..
The Warwick Gnome i bass amplifier head offers bassists a clear, defined bass sound and impressive power – all packed in a super compact, lightweight design that will easily fit in your pocket! The Gnome i amp heads were developed to offer transparent, crisp and noise-free performance combined with an ultra-portable, lightweight design in an affordable and reliable amp for discerning musicians and for the seasoned professionals. The Warwick Gnome i offers an easy-to-use audio interface without any special driver or software requirements. The USB audio interface allows you to connect your Gnome amp to a PC, MAC or compatible mobile device to record your playing or to process your signal using digital audio software plug-ins. The 3-band EQ with /- 15 dB cut/boost per band offers a lot of options to shape the sound according to your own ideas and the balanced post-EQ XLR DI output with switchable ground lift offers an easy way to use the Warwick Gnome i for live gigs or studio recordings. Silent practicing is also possible if you disconnect the speaker output and use only your headphones.
• ultra•portable, lightweight bass amplifier head with USB interface
• solid•state design, class D amplifier circuitry
• 200 W at 4 ohms / 130 W at 8 ohms
• 3•band EQ with /• 15 dB cut/boost per band
• 6.35 mm (1/4″) headphone output for silent practice
• post•EQ balanced XLR DI output with switchable ground lift
• more than 10 Mohms input impedance provide maximum sensitivity for passive pickups
• USB audio interface for PC, MAC or compatible mobile devices, no drivers or special software required
• supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
• front panel controls for Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
• rear•mounted Ground Lift switch
• rear•mounted Power On / Off switch
• front connections for 6.35 mm (1/4″) instrument input and 6.35 mm (1/4″) headphone output
• rear connections for mains in (IEC socket), 6.35 mm (1/4″) speaker out, USB type B port and balanced XLR DI out
• input voltage 220 • 240V AC
• dimensions (L x W x H) 170 x 118 x 45.5 mm / 6 11/16″ x 4 41/64″ x 1 51/64″
• weight 0.98 kg / 2.16 lbs
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end.
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!
There are no reviews yet.