****** Authorized Electro Harmonix Dealer ******
Here we have the brand new Electro Harmonix Pico Series Attack Decay Tape Reverse Simulator pedal. The Attack Decay pedal is a smaller enclosure that can fit on any pedal board. EHX really nailed it with this new Pico series. AC adapter is included too. The Attack Decay is a unique pedal that can produce interesting effects like reverse swells, bowed instrument sounds, and backward tape sounds. The pedal operates on 9v dc power and pulls 100mA. This is perfect for all you mini pedal board guys. Whether it is part of your main rig or just for some new sounds, the Attack Decay gets the job done. Add one to your setup today. Thanks for looking and happy buying!
From EHX site…
The original Attack Decay Tape Reverse Simulator is known for producing volume and reverse swells, backward tape sounds, artificially short staccato notes, and bowed instrument effects. In 2019 the digital Attack Decay reissue was released, and now the Pico Attack Decay gives us volume envelope effects in a simplified, compact package.
The Pico Attack Decay allows you to dial in volume swells and decays, both in Mono mode—one volume envelope for all notes you play—and the revolutionary Poly mode where each note to has its own volume envelope creating cascading swell effects and leads with agile attack smoothing. With intuitive functionality and simple controls, the Pico Attack Decay opens up creative avenues for any player interested in pushing the (volume) envelope.
The Pico Attack Decay is both powerful and simple with four knobs and a mode button that let you create a wide variety of effects. The ATTACK knob sets the swell or fade-in speed of the volume envelope while the DECAY knob sets the fade-out speed of the volume envelope. Set the ATTACK higher for languid volume swells. Set the DECAY higher for artificially staccato notes for synth-like punches. SENS adjusts the threshold for triggering the envelope. VOL controls the overall output volume. A hidden BLEND control allows you to blend wet and dry signals for even more flexibility in tone.
- Compact Pico chassis
- Volume envelope effects of the EHX Attack Decay Reissue
- Mono Mode: single volume envelope for all notes you play each time envelope is trigged
- Poly Mode: Individual envelopes for each note played
- VOL adjusts overall output volume
- SENS sets threshold volume to trigger envelope
- ATTACK sets fade-in time of volume envelope
- DECAY sets fade-out time of volume envelope
- Hidden BLEND control adjusts from 100% wet signal to 100% dry signal
- Power adapter included
We ship via Fedex ground, UPS, or USPS and insurance is always included in shipping.
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
- Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end. Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.
- GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!