****** Authorized Source Audio Dealer ******
Here is the brand new Source Audio Spectrum Intelligent Filter Pedal. Six onboard Envelope Effects. Octave Down and Synth tones too! 8 Parameter control with 4 knobs. With the Neuro Mobile App or Desktop Editor you have control over 128 presets and countless effects. True Stereo IN and Out, and selectable True Bypass or Buffered Bypass. These One Series pedals are truly amazing and have tons of features and sound great. Thanks for looking an happy buying!
From Source Audio’s site…
Plug In and Play The Spectrum Intelligent Filter was designed with special attention given to the simple plug-and-play experience. Right out of the box the Spectrum offers easy access to tones inspired by some of the most iconic and difficult to find envelope filters effects pedals on the market. It also offers synth-like tones comprised of distorted octave and envelope phaser sounds. Because of the pedal’s ALT button, the Spectrum’s four knob control surface actually offers access to eight different parameters. Use the Spectrum’s Input Gain, Sensitivity and Speed controls to dial in the perfect envelope response for your needs. Maybe you like a slow and smooth envelope movement while you really dig-in on the strings, or possibly you want a quick moving filter that responds to light picking – either way is achievable with the Spectrum. The Frequency, Resonance, Depth and Mix controls provide fine control over the color and character of your filter effects. Whatever your needs, the Spectrum is the most comprehensive filter effects pedal available.
- • Six Onboard Presets: Choose from six different onboard envelope filter effects. Vintage sounds include effects inspired by the iconic Mu-Tron© and Lovetone Meatball© pedals, as well as contemporary envelopes with thumping octave-down effects and buzzing synth-like tones.
- Simple 4-Knob Control Panel: Adjust 8 different parameters with 4 knobs. Primary controls include Input Level, Modulation Depth, Frequency Starting Point, and Envelope Speed. Alternate controls (accessible by pressing the ALT button) include Envelope Sensitivity, Wet/Dry Mix, Resonance, and Output Volume.
- Excellent Envelope Filter Response: Use the Spectrum’s Input Gain, Sensitivity and Speed controls to dial in the perfect envelope response for your needs. Maybe you like slow and smooth envelope movement while you really dig-in on the strings, or possibly you want a quick moving filter that responds to light picking – either way is achievable with the Spectrum.
- Growing Library of Published Presets: For quick access to a world of great tones, try sampling sounds from a vast collection of published presets created by the Source Audio team and the ever-growing Spectrum Neuro Community.
- Unprecedented Sound Sculpting Options: The powerful Neuro Desktop Editor (Free download for Mac and Windows) and Neuro Mobile App (iOS and Android) offer maximum sound exploration possibilities. Use Neuro’s additional filter, octave, and distortion blocks to create highly unique effects.
- Supreme Tracking: If tracking matters to you (and it should), you will be amazed by the lightning quick response from the Spectrum’s octave effects.
- 128 MIDI Accessible Factory Presets – The addition of a third party MIDI controller with USB host provides access to any of the pedal’s 128 Factory presets.
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs: Use the Neuro Editor’s panning controls to route each Voice to any location in a full stereo spread.
- Compact Design – The durable, anodized aluminum housing has a small footprint and sturdy hardware. Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs).
- Universal BypassTM – Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- USB Port – Class compliant USB-MIDI allows the Spectrum to work as a plug-and-play device with recording software running on Mac and Windows recording software or any third party MIDI controller with USB host. The USB port also offers connectivity to the Neuro Desktop Editor providing access to deep editing possibilities and pedal firmware updates.
- External Expression and Tap Tempo Control — Use the Control Input jack with the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal (expression control to multiple parameters) or Tap Switch (adjust LFO rates on the fly).
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end.
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!