****** Authorized Lindy Fralin Pickup Dealer ******
Here we have a new set of Lindy Fralin Woodstock Stratocaster Replacement Pickups. Vintage Output with a tall staggered G and White Pickup covers. When you need to get the “Jimi” sound, these are the ones! Complete set of Neck, Middle, and Bridge. Comes with screws, rubber spacers, and a sticker. Amazing handmade pickups that will upgrade your tone to the stratosphere. Made in Richmond VA, USA. Perfect for any Stratocaster style guitar. Thanks for looking an happy buying!
From Lindy Fralin’s site…
Do you want to sound like Jimi? Well, don’t we all! Our Woodstock, also known in the past as our “Woodstock ’69s”, features a vintage output, a left-handed Tall G stagger, and grey-bottom bobbins. With our Woodstock, you’ll instantly get era-authentic specifications mixed with a little “Jimi Mojo!”
Woodstock – an era-authentic nod from Lindy Fralin to Lindy’s favorite guitarist – Jimi. Built as a replica of sorts, our Woodstocks feature era-authentic specifications, with one cool tweak – a left-handed “Tall G” stagger. Perfect for any Jimi enthusiasts, this set features a vintage output that’s in line with our best-selling
Also, these pickups have classic Grey Bottom bobbins, traditional cloth-wire, and USA-Made 42-gauge plain enamel wire.
- Left-Handed Tall G Stagger for unique responsiveness and tone
- 100% USA-Made Parts
- Wound with USA-Made 42 Gauge Plain Enamel Wire and Grey-Bottom bobbins for an era-authentic look
- Modified Vintage Fender specifications, with modern output
- Bright, clean tone with balance across lows and highs
- USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output
- RW/RP Middle for Hum-Cancelling in Positions 2 & 4
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone
- Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects
- 6K Neck & Middle, 6.6K Bridge
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
Paypal is the preferred method of payment. We sell only to those with confirmed Paypal addresses. Payments must be made within 48 hours of auction’s end.
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island Area.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!
There are no reviews yet.