****** Authorized Lindy Fralin Pickup Dealer ******
Here we have a new set of Lindy Fralin Jazz Bass Pickups. Set of Neck and Bridge with Black covers. 5 String set. Comes with screws, and a sticker. Amazing handmade pickups that will upgrade your tone to the stratosphere. Made in Richmond VA, USA. Perfect for any Jazz Pickup equipped bass. Thanks for looking an happy buying!
From Lindy Fralin’s site…
5-STRING JAZZ BASS FEATURES:
Our 5-String Jazz Bass Pickups feature a huge-sounding bottom-end and clarity. We wind these Lindy Fralin Jazz Bass Replacements to 60’s specifications, using top-of-the-line materials to give you a clear, open tone: all across the board. Our manufacturing process allows us to achieve unparalleled quality control.
These 5-String Jazz Bass Pickups consist of local fiberboard and USA-Made Magnets. We wind each pickup by hand, one at a time. Each pickup is wound using our proprietary “Sectioning” technique. This gives the pickup a sweet, clear tone. Finally, we wax-pot the pickup to preserve the pickup and prevent microphonics.
- 60’s Fender specifications, built for 5-String Jazz Basses
- Clean and clear, lots of Fender sparkle and clarity
- USA-made Alnico 5 Magnets for optimal tonal balance and output
- Compensated Bridge for even volume across all pickups
- Two magnet staggers available for different fingerboard radiuses
- Hand-wound with our “Sectioning” technique for unique, dynamic tone
- Hand-built fiberboard Bobbins for unrivaled quality control
- 10-Year Warranty on manufacturing defects
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end.
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!
There are no reviews yet.