****** Authorized Electro Harmonix Dealer ******
Here we have the brand new Electro Harmonix Pico Series Rerun Tape Delay pedal. The Rerun pedal is a tape delay pedal a smaller enclosure that can fit on any pedal board. EHX really nailed it with this new Pico series. AC adapter is included too. Who doesn’t love a tape delay? The warm repeats and warbley repeats make everything better and vibey. Controls are Blend, Delay, Saturation, and Feedback. The pedal operates on 9v dc power and pulls 100mA. This is perfect for all you mini pedal board guys. Whether it is your main delay pedal or a secondary for some new sounds, the Rerun gets the job done. Add one to your setup today. Thanks for looking and happy buying!
From EHX site…
Tape delay is loved for its warmth and charming imperfections compared to pristine digital delays. Their preamps could be pushed to saturation and, over time, the tape in vintage delay units would degrade causing a signature warble loved by many. These signature elements are captured and packed into Electro-Harmonix’s Pico Rerun tape delay. Based off the tape delay algorithm found in the Canyon Delay & Looper, the Rerun gives vintage vibes with modern features.
The Rerun features a simple control set and tap tempo for ease of use in any situation. BLEND sets the wet/dry blend. DELAY adjusts the delay time from 8ms to 3s. SAT adds tape saturation and distortion for added crunch to only the wet signal, keeping your dry signal unaffected by the added distortion. FDBK sets the level of repeats from 1 to infinite for runaway oscillation. You can also press and hold the footswitch to engage infinite repeats in an instant. The FLUTTER mode switch toggles between low, medium, and heavy modulation effects ranging from slight chorusing to seasick thickness.
Tap Tempo is simple and easy to use. Just press and release the footswitch at least two times to set the tempo and the LED will blink to confirm your tap tempo. Additionally, the Rerun also features selectable Tails bypass allowing echoes to continue after putting the pedal into bypass.
- Compact Pico chassis
- Tape delay algorithm from Canyon Delay and Looper
- BLEND controls the wet/dry mix
- DELAY adjusts delay time from 8ms to 3s
- SAT sets the level of tape saturation and distortion
- FDBK adjusts from 1 repeat to infinite
- FLUTTER toggles between 3 levels of warbly degraded tape modulation
- Tap Tempo to keep your delays perfectly in time
- Selectable Tails bypass allows for echoes to continue after pedal is bypassed
- Power adapter included
We ship via Fedex ground, UPS, or USPS and insurance is always included in shipping.
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
- Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end. Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.
- GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!