******* Authorized Electro-Harmonix Dealer *******
Here we have a new Electro-Harmonix MOP-D10 Pedal Board Power Supply. It can power a ton of pedals and has 10 Isolated DC outputs. A seriously powerful supply that can handle today’s power hungry pedals. It has outputs for 4x100mA 9v, 2x250mA 9v, 2x300mA 9v, and 2x400mA 9v. It comes with a 6 foot power cable and 10- 24″ long dc power cables. It also includes mounting hardware so you can add it to most any pedal board. Maximum power from the masters at Electro-Harmonix. Thanks for looking and happy buying!
From EHX site….
The MOP-D10 is a multi-output power source that was developed by EHX engineers to provide a player with noise-free pedal operation. It features ten isolated 9VDC outputs that handle the most popular power requirements: 4x100mA, 2x250mA, 2x300mA and 2x400mA.
From its premium analog power path featuring low-noise linear regulators to its custom-wound toroidal transformer, the MOP-D10 is designed to let a pedal user achieve a sonically pure signal path. Unlike many other multi-output power supplies which rely on switching power conversion, the MOP-D10’s transformer-based power conversion is significantly less susceptible to spurious noises leaking into the audio path. An AC Voltage Selector Switch also ensures the MOP-D10 can be used with a range of voltages commonly found around the world.
Each of the MOP-D10’s outputs is center-negative and all output power jacks are isolated from each other. The dimensions of each output connector are 5.5mm x 2.1mm. The unit is supplied with a 6′ detachable power cord and ten 24″ long DC power cables equipped with one straight and one right-angle end. It also includes hardware for pedalboard mounting.
- Professional pedalboard power solution with ten isolated 9VDC outputs: 4x100mA, 2x250mA, 2x300mA and 2x400mA
- Provides a premium analog power path with low-noise linear regulators
- Custom-wound toroidal transformer delivers exceptional isolation and clean power
- Relies on transformer-based power conversion which is superior to switching power conversion
- AC Voltage Selector Switch allows the MOP-D10 to be used with a range of voltages commonly found around the world
- All output power jacks are isolated from each other for noise-free operation
- Comes with ten 24″ long DC power cables equipped with one straight and one right-angle end
- Includes hardware for pedalboard mounting
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end.
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!
There are no reviews yet.