******* Authorized G&L Premier Dealer *******
Here we have a brand new G&L ASAT Classic Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar. This is a custom order option guitar and was hand made in Fullerton, CA USA in 2023. This guitar features a GoldBurst finish over an Alder Body. Hands down, a stunning color combination. It features a natural satin finished Maple neck and a Maple fingerboard. 3-ply Black pick guard and Classic G&L ASAT pickups. The amazingly comfortable Modern Classic neck profile with a 9.5″ radius and a 1 11/16th nut width. It just feels great in your hands and is a pleasure to play. Beautiful fit and finish from the G&L factory. The pickups are to die for if you love that classic single coil sound. The guitar weighs 6.85 Lbs. Of course it comes with a high quality G&L Soft Case and all paperwork including build sheet and certificate. Please see photo of Build Sheet for all specific details. Add a bit of history to your guitar collection today! Thanks for looking and happy buying!
From G&L’s site….
The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L’s distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added to a beautiful swamp ash body. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. The semi-hollow body brings a certain “hi-fi” quality to the tone, softening the attack and slightly scooping the mids for accentuated highs and lows.
The ASAT Classic Semi-Hollow’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- BODY WOOD: Semi-Hollow Alder
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2″ radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: deluxe Soft Case
We ship via Fedex ground or USPS and insurance is always included in shipping.
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment. We sell only to those with confirmed Paypal addresses. Payments must be made within 48 hours of auction’s end.Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island Area.GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!