****** Authorized G&L Premier Dealer ******
Here we have a brand new G&L Fullerton Deluxe ASAT Classic Bluesboy Electric Guitar. Made in the USA! It is finished in Clear Orange over a Swamp Ash body. Hard rock Maple neck with a Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard. The neck is finished with a Satin Vintage Tint so its nice and smooth in your hands. 3 Ply Parchment pick guard, Med Jumbo frets, and G&L’s classic MFD single coil pickup in the bridge and the A2S4248N Alnico humbucker in the neck. This guitar has the Modern Classic neck profile with a 1 11/16th nut width and a 9.5″ radius. Fit and finish is perfect and the sound is incredible. The guitar weighs an amazing 8.0 lbs. It comes with a G&L Deluxe Soft shell case and all paperwork including Certificate, Build Sheet, and all adjustment wrenches. Please see the last photo which is the build sheet for all details on the guitar. You won’t be disappointed. Put a G&L in your hands today! Thanks for looking and happy buying.
From G&L’s site…
The 2020 Fullerton Deluxe ASAT® Classic Bluesboy bundles some of the most time-honored option combinations from the G&L Option Order menu. Each of these Bluesboys starts with a finish to showcase its beauty, and paired with pickguard that sets off the color just right. That elegance continues up the neck with the G&L Vintage Tint Satin neck. All feature rear contoured alder or swamp ash bodies.
- Clear Orange, 3-ply cream pickguard, caribbean fingerboard
- The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. For players looking for the unmistakable warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck position, the Bluesboy delivers with a well-balanced pairing of a G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender†. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility.
The Fullerton Deluxe Bluesboy’s hard-rock maple neck features G&L’s Vintage Tint Satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2? radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coil in bridge position, G&L A2S4248N Alnico II magnet humbucker in neck position
- BODY WOOD: Swamp Ash and Alder with Rear Contour
- NECK WOOD: Vintage Tint Satin Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Caribbean rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2″ radius
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- INCLUDES: G&L deluxe gig bag
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island Area.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!