****** Authorized Breedlove Dealer *******
Here we have a new B-Stock Breedlove Organic Series Performer Concertina CE acoustic electric guitar. Bourbon Gloss finish. 2021 model. This guitar features a Concertina body shape so it is a littler smaller. A very easy guitar to get comfortable with. It sits perfectly in your lap. This guitar is made from African Mahogany with a torrefied European Spruce top and is absolutely beautiful. African Ebony fingerboard, Breedlove’s Natural Sound pickup system, and Gold tuners with wooden tuner buttons. Very nicely appointed guitar. This guitar is a B-stock as it has a factory finish blem on some of the binding. It is hardly noticeable and does not affect the guitars playability whatsoever. Truly a minor blemish and otherwise perfect! Priced accordingly and ready for a new home. Thanks for looking and happy buying!
From the web….
PERFORMER CONCERTINA BOURBON CE
Everything you want from the Performer Series in a small, strong package. With 12 frets to the body, the Performer Concertina Bourbon CE offers you unique tone, with the bridge sitting right on the torrefied European spruce top’s sweet spot. A short scale and soft cutaway open up every fret, whether bending the blues, shaking a wicked vibrato or simply singing your favorite song from Spotify. Working musicians love the Performer’s killer combination of “aged” tone, smart looks and Natural Sound electronics, and so will you. Play better, sound better, play more, with the Performer Concertina Bourbon CE.
Sustainable & Clear Cut Free
Made from sustainably-sourced exotic and native tonewoods. No clear-cut trees are used in these instruments. Breedlove uses salvaged and individually harvested timber and has deep relationships with responsible suppliers around the globe. As we move towards sustainability across all lines, owner Tom Bedell has visited 15 countries to discover exactly where the wood comes from, how it is selected and harvested, and how this affects the wildlife, the community, the forest and the planet.
Sometimes called khaya, African mahogany has a familiar crisp, clean and warm voice and boasts an impressive versatility, taking well to fingerpicking as well as to a more robust strumming attack without losing clarity. All mahogany instruments—like the Organic Collection Wildwood Series (which features sustainably harvested wood source from the Republic of Congo) offer a natural compression that delights blues players, folkies and singer/songwriters.
CONCERTINA BODY SHAPE
Breedlove’s small body guitar, delivering a surprisingly clear, crisp, loud sound. It’s 12-frets to the body design make it a joy to play. Extensive Sound Optimization™ engineering has resulted in a body shape that has a bigger sound and is more comfortable to play than a traditional parlor.
REAL SOLID TONEWOODS FOR SUPERIOR SOUND
No Richlite or resin impregnated softwoods, no glue-heavy plywoods: just solid real tonewoods for real tone.
NATURAL SOUND ELECTRONICS
New Breedlove Natural-Sound electronics with volume and tone controls, and easy battery replacement uses 2 x AAA batteries.
We are pleased to present these very detailed specifications for your 2020 Breedlove acoustic guitar, which was designed in Bend, Oregon and crafted in China. In addition to dimensions, we have listed every piece of wood in this model: its common name, scientific name, and country where the tree grew. We use no clear-cut wood. We either salvage dead trees or individually harvest to minimize the impact on the forest. You can travel globally with your Breedlove worry free. No permits are needed. That said, it might be helpful to have this information on hand if you are traveling internationally. We suggest printing out this information and carrying it with your guitar to avoid any misunderstanding or time-consuming waits with border customs officials.
Wood and Animal Contents
- Top – Torrefied European Spruce/ Picea abies/ Switzerland
- Back and Sides – African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Neck – African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Fretboard – African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- Bridge – African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- Headstock overlay – African ebony | Diospyros crassiflora | Republic of Congo
- Body Binding – Tortoise (6mm)
- Body Purfling – Plastic
- Fretboard Binding – African Ebony/ Diospyros crassiflora/ Republic of Congo
- Fretboard Purfling – None
- Headstock Binding – None
- Headstock Purfling – None
- Bracing – European Spruce/ Picea abies/ Switzerland
- Back Strip / Side Brace – European Spruce/ Picea abies/ Switzerland
- Neck / Tailblock – African Mahogany/ Khaya anthotheca/ Republic of Congo
- Logo – Plastic
- Fretboard Inlay – Brass
- Nut / Saddle – Bone | Bubalus bubalis | China
- Body Type – Concertina
- Cutaway – Soft
- Headstock shape – Wave
- Scale Length – 25.0″
- # Frets – 18
- Nut Width – 1.69”
- Lower Bout Width – 14.75″
- Waist Width – 8.64″
- Upper Bout Width – 10.828″
- Body Length – 19.08”
- Body Depth at neck – 3.25″
- Body Depth at tailblock – 4″
- Sound Hole Diameter – 3.875″
- Tuners – Premium Breedlove Gold w/ Black buttons
- Electronics – Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- String Gauge – Olympia light (.012″-.053″)
- Case – None
- Top Finish – Bourbon Burst High Gloss
- Back & Side Finish – Bourbon stain High Gloss
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end.
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!
There are no reviews yet.