Here we have the wonderful Boss DD-3 Digital Delay pedal. This one was made in Japan in the early 1990’s most likely. It has the Blue Label on the bottom. The Serial number sticker has been removed but the remnants of the number are still present. We cannot determine the exact year. The pedal features 4- modes of delay and controls for Effect Level, Feedback, and Delay Time. The pedal has been tested and is working perfectly. Cosmetically it is in very good condition. Some typical marks and scuffs. Small chips but nothing major. The rubber grommet for the battery cover is deteriorated. Rubber pad and label on the bottom are in great shape. The black plastic thumb screw cover for the battery compartment is missing but still functions perfectly. There is velcro on the bottom. Thanks for looking and happy buying!From Boss site…Specifications
- Controls: E.Level, F.Back, D.Time, 4-way Mode switch
- Connectors: Input, Output, Direct Out, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 55 mA (DC 9V, D.Time control at center)
- Weight: 450 g (0.99 lb.)
- A/D Conversion: 12-bit logarithmic compression
- D/A Conversion: 12-bit logarithmic compression
- Input Impedance: 1Mohm (FET Input)
- Residual Noise Level: -95dBm (IHF-A)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10kOhm or greater
- Delay Time: 12.5 to 800ms
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- Blue – Made In Japan
- Blue – Made In Taiwan
- Pink – Made In Taiwan
- Dark Gray – Made In Taiwan
The DD-3 was sold from August 1986 to present.
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
- Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end.Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!