Here we have a pre owned Ampeg SCR-DI Bass DI pedal with Scrambler Overdrive. The SCR-DI gives you all the EQ and tone from the famous Ampeg amps with the added flexibility of the famous Scrambler overdrive circuit. Bass players often bring a DI/preamp pedal with them when recording or gigging, so why not bring that awesome Ampeg tone with you. This pedal is packed with features like Input/Output, Thru (dry signal) XLR balanced out with ground lift, Line out, Phones out and a bonus Aux Input with both 1/4″ and 1/8th options. The pedal is powered by a 9-12v dc power supply (not included) The pedal is in excellent condition and comes with its original box and manual. Thanks for looking and happy buying!
From Ampeg’s site…
CLASSIC AMPEG TONE
- Legacy Ampeg preamp and tone stack circuits
- Wide range of authentic Ampeg tones from smooth Portaflex to harmonically-rich SVT
THE BASS PLAYER’S DI
- The connections you need to drive your rig and deliver your exact tone to front-of-house
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out with ground lift
- Affected 1/4″ output
- Unaffected 1/4″ thru
TOTAL TONAL CONTROL
- A complete Ampeg EQ pedal with massive tone choices
- Classic 3-band tone stack
- Ultra-Hi and Ultra-Lo circuits for additional tonal flexibility
POWERFUL BASS OVERDRIVE PEDAL
- New Bass Scrambler™ overdrive delivers true SVT grit, grind and sag
- Separate drive and blend controls
BUILT TO LAST
- Roadworthy die-cast zinc chassis construction
- Durable metal switches
- No-slip rubber feet for solid stage performance
Sales tax will be collected for all New York residents. Due to new laws in effect, other states are now collecting tax as well. Please note that this is out of our hands. If your state collects sales tax, it will be added to the sale total.
Payments must be made within 48 hours of Sale/Auction’s end.
Feel free to send a message if you have any questions. We are a full service music store in the Long Island, NY Area.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BUYING!!!